Australia and New Zealand PowerShell + DevOps User Group
… is for anyone interested in learning or sharing information about Microsoft PowerShell.
With DevOps practices quickly moving into general IT Ops and Administration it’s critical for any IT professional working with Microsoft systems to be proficient in PowerShell.
We have lots of content for beginners as well so don’t be shy if you’re just getting started, we’re happy to help!
Windows PowerShell is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft, consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework.
Details subject to change.
Our meetings are held on the second Monday of each month, starting at 7 PM AEDT (9 PM NZDT). Most meetings are online, however every fourth will be held in person. In person meetings will be help in both Australia and New Zealand on the same night.
- 8 February 2021, 7 PM AEDT (9 PM NZDT) - Online - TBD
- 8 March 2021, 7 PM AEDT (9 PM NZDT) - Online - “Mythbusting PowerShell Security” with Michael Zanatta (MVP)
- 12 April 2021, 7 PM AEST (9 PM NZST) - Online - TBD
- 10 May 2021, 7 PM AEST (9 PM NZST) - Online - TBD
- 14 June 2021, 7 PM AEST (9 PM NZST) - Online - TBD
- 12 July 2021, 7 PM AEST (9 PM NZST) - Online - TBD
Interested in Speaking?
If you’re interested in speaking at one of our meetings, either online or in person, please do get in touch
- September 2020: “Git From the PowerShell Prompt” with Alec Clews (Video)
- August 2020: “From Pushing Server Cage Nuts to Pushing Code” with Sarah Lean (Video)
- July 2020: “Regex for Rockstars” with Thomas Rayner (Video)
- June 2020: “Building a Smart Teams Bot, With No Code!” with James Arber (Video)
- February 2020 (NZ): “Universal Automation: Introduction and Overview” with Josh King (Video)
- February 2020 (AUS): “Azure MLOps: Bring your DevOps to Machine Learning” with Stefano Tempesta
- January 2020: “How PowerShell has made me a better Data Professional” with Hamish Watson (Video)
- December 2019: “Interacting with Azure DevOps from the Command Line” with Jeff Truman (Video)
- November 2019: AU Meetup: PowerShell
- October 2019 Double Feature: “PowerShell Development using Azure DevOps” with Edd Douse & “PSRemoting 101” with Mike Kanakos (Video)
- August 2019: “PowerShell & Microsoft Teams - Slack who?!” with Brett Miller (Video)
- June 2019 (AUS): **Using PowerShell and YAML to provision an Intune tenant **
- March 2019: One Framework to Bind Them All - A high level view at the PSFramework Module and how it can empower your code while reducing overhead (Video)
- February 2019: AU Meetup: PowerShell
- October 2018: Power Your Raspberry Shell on It’s Core. Raspberry Pi + Powershell Core (Video)
- September 2018 (AUS): PowerShell Tips and Tricks + Azure Cloud Shell Demo
- August 2018: An Intro to AWS Identity and Access Management with PowerShell (Video)
- July 2018: Managing PowerShell module binaries using VSTS CI/CD and package management (Video)
- June 2018: Join us to hear presenters from the 2018 PowerShell Global Summit in Seattle (Video)